Saturday, November 29, 2014

Thankful Link-Up Days 5 &6

So I forgot to link up yesterday... oops! But I'm "double" linking up today with Blog Hoppin' to share my thankful thoughts!


First I'm sharing yesterday's link up... K is for Kindess!


Today I am thankful for the kindness of a few important people in my life!
  • First, my husband! He is so patient & kind with the lack of patience I have on some days after school. Not to mention he is absolutely my soulmate and holds me together in times I never thought anyone would be able to!
  • Second, my parents & sister. They are beyond supportive in every single way & always so kind in their willingness to help me and the hubs in any way they can.
  • Third, the parents of my students are the kindest bunch this year. I adore them!
  • Fourth, the kiddos... daily they have kind compliments to give me and those small compliments mean SO much!

S is for Sharing!


How could I not be thankful for sharing?! That's what teacher blogs are all about right? Sharing great ideas with each other to help us all become better teachers! And what about sharing with those awesome colleagues who SHOULD have a blog but don't have time to have a blog! I get so many amazing ideas from the teachers I used to work with at my old school and from the teachers I work with now... amazing & so thankful for it!


Well I hope you all enjoyed the week of thanks, I know that I enjoyed taking a moment to think about the little things in life that sometimes I forget about. Go link up! It's not too late :)


 photo ScreenShot2014-07-01at21352PM_zps1ea39d68.png

1 comment:

  1. LOL...I had to link up 2 letters yesterday too because Thursday was just way too crazy in the kitchen!

    A LoveLi Class

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...