Thursday, February 16, 2012

I'm Back!

Hey anyone and everyone who has made it a point to check out my blog in the past... and especially to anyone who has not been too happy with my upkeep of this blog for the past 6 months.

I just finished student teaching in December (1st grade)! Now I am long-term subbing in a kindergarten class. I am happily recently certified in K-6 and in 7-12 English. Needless to say I have had way to much on my plate over the past 6 months.

But this is no excuse, I am back and reading and ready to give you teachers out there more resources to help you in your class. Although being in kindergarten makes me tempted to review books of the "picture book" genre, my first love is good old young adult fiction and early chapter books... so look forward to some blogging from teacherwillrunforbooks in the days to come :)

Currently Reading: Love, Stargirl by Jerry Spinelli

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...