Friday, February 14, 2014

Busy (But Short) Week!

Well we got to celebrate 100th day (finally!) this week, but with 2 snow days, I guess Valentine's Day has to wait until Tuesday...

I'm linking up again with Doodlebugs Teaching for Five for Friday...


We had 100th Day this week! It kept getting pushed back because of snow, so we ended up with Tuesday 100th Day and Friday Valentine's Day... oh and Thursday yet another snow day, so clearly it wasn't a crazy week at all... oh wait...

Click the picture to see yesterday's post about all our 100th Day fun!


You just gotta love when the white and red Scholastic box arrives! This time I had a bunch of points and was able to order a normally $25 pack of National Geographics for Kids Animal Books. The kiddos went NUTS over these!

We made these bear bags for Valentine's Day... too cute! Too bad we won't get to use them until we go back to school on Tuesday after President's Day. I'm definitely officially sick of the snow!



I thought this was such a cute idea for a Valentine's Day teacher present... taking note for when I'm a Mom and my kiddos are school age!
Sorry for the poor quality it says "I'm soaping you'll be my Valentine"


Lastly, here are a few new products on my TPT page, check them out!




Don't forget to follow my new Facebook page for flash freebies and other fun stuff!



Teach Run photo ScreenShot2013-07-29at32149PM_zps10463e60.png

4 comments:

  1. I wish I had snagged that NG book set! It looks awesome!!!

    -Sarah
    A Rocky Top Teacher

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It might still be available, I think it was in the January flyer and a lot of times they keep the products online for at least a couple months!
      Thanks for checking out my blog, can't wait to check out yours :)

      Delete
  2. I am sick of snow days, too. We had THREE last week, and the other two days were either out early or in late due to snow. Not sure when we're having Valentine's Day. That money game looks really great. I will have to check it out. Hope you had a good weekend!

    Amy

    Always Adapting

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I so agree with being sick of snow days, I am on my second of this week, had 2 last week and 2 the week before that... all these beach days going away :(

      Can't wait to check out your blog, thanks for stopping by mine!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...