Friday, August 8, 2014

Five for Friday 8.8

I'm linking up with Doodlebugs for Five for Friday for some summer & getting ready for school randomness...


[one]

First, I'm so excited to be averaging between 25 and 30 miles a week for the entire summer!

For those of you who don't know about my blog title, I ran track & cross country in college and created the blog as an undergrad assignment... my running addiction + reading class assignment = teacherwillrunforbooks!

I've been wanting to get fully back into running for a while (I kinda gave it up for a bit after college... at which point I'd been competing since 7th grade!... 10 years!). Every time I try to get back into it I run for a month or so then stop for a while, then run for a few weeks, then take a few weeks off... you get the idea... Well I've been faithfully running now since the end of May (faithfully meaning 5-6 days a week) and I'm feeling better than I can remember for a LONG time. Sorry for the run rant but I'm just so excited about how great it feels to be making a comeback :)

[two]

The laminating has begun! I haven't been able to get into school to print out any of my new labels, tags, posters, etc. (I left my keys at school & now they're waxing the hallways ugh!) but I bought a cute birthday wall set and laminated those babies so they last me at least 2 years!

[three]

I've been working on my first grade set of morning work & have the set completed! Click above for the full year bundle. Links to the individual 10 week sets in the description! Be sure to check out my TPT store for the second grade sets too!

[four]

As you may or may not know I live a mile from the ocean and have been continuing to love my summer life lounging there! Loved the pretty clouds this past week!

[five]

Not the best picture, but we get tons of wineberries on the golf course we live on (I didn't know what wineberries were until last year, basically small raspberries) I made a delicious berry cobbler/crisp type dessert... it was CRAZY easy... I found the recipe searching through pinterest, check it out here.


2 more weeks of summer!!! Going to be spending a lot of those 2 weeks in my room... pictures to come next week for sure! Have a great week both those of you back at school and those of you enjoying what's left of summer.

 photo ScreenShot2014-07-01at21352PM_zps1ea39d68.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...