Monday, August 4, 2014

Back to School Sale!

It's hard to believe that 3 weeks from today I'll be sitting in PD 2 days before kiddos arrive... eeeek not sure I'm ready! I managed to enjoy June & July and planned on being in school today but they are currently waxing the hallways... ahhh hoping the humidity stays low so it dries and I can be in my room by Wednesday!

So anyway... I'm sure you know today and tomorrow is the big BACK TO SCHOOL sale on TPT, you can get up to 28% off in some stores (including mine) by using the code on the banner below. My store will be on sale for an additional 2 days, but I'd suggest getting over there today or tomorrow for an extra % off! Click the banner below to go straight to my store!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...