Tuesday, October 21, 2014

Book Talk Tuesday: Books on Books on Books

I'm linking up with Mrs. Jump for Book Talk Tuesday and I have a unique post for you today.


As some of you may know my blog started out in college as a blog to review books and offer teaching suggestions and resources.

I recently updated my "Great Books" tab to include a direct link to every book I've ever reviewed or posted on Book Talk Tuesday. I hope this will serve as a resource to those of you who are looking for a great read aloud or book for your students to read. Included with every "review" is reading level & resources. In addition, most of the book links include vocabulary, web resources, before/during/after reading ideas & more.


If you don't want to go check out the Great Books tab now... here are picture links to a few of my favorite books that I've posted about...




Enjoy!

 photo ScreenShot2014-07-01at21525PM_zpsf6ff35a2.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...