Wednesday, October 1, 2014

Whole Brain Wednesday: Freebies

If you've been to my TPT store or scrounging around in my other WBT posts in search of anything Whole Brain to download, you'll notice all the WBT items are free! I do this because all the folks over at wholebrainteaching.com allow you to download EVERYTHING on their site FOR FREE! So if they aren't making money off of their amazing ideas, ebooks & more than it would be totally uncool of me to be making money off of them...

So anyway, I've neatened up a few of my WBT products, finally uploaded a few that have been sitting in files, and am offering many to you here as freebies in my TPT store or free through my Google Drive. Some I'm sharing here on the blog for the first time (and many I just uploaded last week)... Enjoy!








 *I have these laminated, cut out with magnets on the back, on my whiteboard.*


I hope you can use one or more of these freebies! I love sharing the joy of WBT, especially when it's with free resources for classrooms! Where do you find you WBT resources?


 photo ScreenShot2014-07-01at21352PM_zps1ea39d68.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...