Saturday, November 29, 2014

5 for... Saturday?

I totally am losing track of days... my district is amazing and I've been off since Wednesday... and all of  a sudden it's Saturday... oops!



I am going to share some of the fun stuff we did for Thanksgiving on Tuesday!







We read Twas the Night Before Thanksgiving & made retell turkey hats! I got the turkey hat pattern freebie from Hollie Griffith's TPT store!







Then we read Turkey Trouble & disguised our own turkeys... the kiddos LOVED this!






We also made these adorable thankful turkeys... and one of my kiddos made me one with all the things he thought I'd be thankful for, too cute!






I started a little Christmas decorating! Gotta love the Target $1 bin... that's where I found these adorable little ornaments.






And finally... check out my TPT store for 20% off everything Cyber Monday (&Tuesday) sale!

Have a marvelous remainder of your weekend!

 photo ScreenShot2014-07-01at21352PM_zps1ea39d68.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...