Monday, August 5, 2013

All About Me Freebies

I'm linking up with Classroom Freebies!
Everyone needs "All About Me" activities, worksheets, etc. at the beginning of the year. I've created a "sweets" theme (candy, icecream, cupcakes) All About Me packet that is available on my TPT page in both color and "mostly" black and white, but I am giving all pages of the "mostly" black and white packet as a freebie here through Manic Monday! Please be sure to follow my blog if you choose to download this freebie.



Bonus...
In the school district I taught in last year, we had to send home a front/back about me sheet to get to know as much as we could about our kiddos at a quick glance. This is what I created. It says Welcome to 2nd grade on one of the images, I will happily change it for you if you comment on this post :)


Enjoy the freebies!
Be sure to follow me if you download one of my freebies.
If you like my work, check out my TPT Store too!



Teach Run photo ScreenShot2013-07-29at32149PM_zps10463e60.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...