Monday, August 19, 2013

Official Classroom Reveal!

Alrighty... here is my classroom... all ready to go (I really need to start planning now!!!)

Here are a few before/afters

Before/After front of room

Before/After Closet

Before/After meeting area/computers (now writing center & computers)

Before/After back of room

Before/After closet entrance. Click for my job chart on TPT! 


Okay now here's a few room shots...

Front of room from doorway

My desk area from my reading table

Front/corner of room from reading table

Front of room from reading table
Reading table

A few close ups...

Clip chart & "center center." Get my clip chart & center signs at my TPT store!

Learning circle/meeting area... waiting on my plum colored rug!!!

Closer up view of my meeting/learning area. Sound level chart & calendar pack available at my TPT store!

Writing Center bulletin board (sorry it's a little blurry). I got this beauty of a writing set from a cupcake for the teacher!

Writing center

Door :)

Hanging from kiddos' mailboxes

Closet

Tickets (behavior management) I have signs on the drawers, but forgot to take a picture today... for more on the ticket system in my classroom, click on the picture to go to my behavior management post.

Sink area jazzed up with a make-shift bulletin board

Back bulletin board

I hope you enjoyed the tour! I'll admit excited to start next week even though I'm also having "end of summer blues" as the fiancee calls it! I hope everyone still on summer vacation is enjoying their last few days :)

Just a reminder, although the TPT sitewide sale is done in a few hours, my products will remain on sale until Wednesday (August 21st!)

Teach Run photo ScreenShot2013-07-29at32149PM_zps10463e60.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...