Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Busy Busy Busy

Well the kiddos will arrive tomorrow... my room is ready to go!

I've changed their desk set ups and the supplies on their desk about 100 times, but I am confident it will stay the same at least until Thursday, ha!

The kiddos have "About Me" worksheets waiting on their desks to work on when they arrive...

And, even better, they have little bags of candy with a "Second Grade is Sweet" tag stapled to it waiting in their mailbox with a welcome letter. Get your free copy of my candy bag signs by clicking the picture below!


I am hopeful that tomorrow will go well, I learned last year that just because you planned to do a fun activity or teach this kiddos this or that procedure doesn't mean it will happen when or how you planned. The first days are just nutty and nothing goes as planned, especially not in the amount of time you anticipate... Good thing I over planned big time!!!

Wish me luck, I'll let you know how it goes, but probably not until Thursday because I have my first night of grad school for 4 hours tomorrow after school... what a day it will be!

Teach Run photo ScreenShot2013-07-29at32149PM_zps10463e60.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...