Newest guilty pleasure... linky parties! Blog Hoppin' is hosting Teacher Week '13 and I'm going to try to keep up with each week's topic...
Let's get started...
1. I am getting married in October to my wonderful fiancee who I have known since I was 11 years old.
2. We have an adorable 5 month old puppy, he is half Australian Shephard, half Lab, his name is Bogey (yes, like the golf term)
4. I ran track & cross country in college and still try to run often... most recent race was Color Me Rad!
5. I am entering my 2nd full year of teaching, both at 2nd grade (I also long term subbed a few months in K)
6. My favorite subject to teach is reading, I especially love doing read alouds.
7. I am a whole brainer! Check out that section of my blog if you're interested!
8. I am a morning person... I get to school at around 6:30 so I can spend 2 hours working before the kiddos get there, and then I can leave right after school when I'm feeling exhausted!
9. I live a mile from the ocean and have spent a good part of summer there!
10. A few random thoughts: I love purple, coffee, baking & taking/displaying pictures of the people & places I love!
That was fun! Tomorrow is classroom tour, which will kind of be a replay of a recent post since I just did a classroom tour Friday (I think) and can't get to my room again until Wednesday, bummer!