Friday, August 9, 2013

Classroom Fun!

Well I think I am almost ready to starting thinking about the teaching part of teaching and not the fun creative decorating part of teaching, oh darn! I do still have to add to my door (kiddos names on various "sweets") I also need to do something to my back counter, because it is very yucky... I'm thinking modge podge or contact paper, not sure...

Okay, check it out...

Reading corner
Reading Bulletin Board with Genre Posters
Sweets themed clip chart
My version of "Calendar Math" bulletin board
Corner between "calendar math" and learning board... check the WBT posters up top!
Learning Circle (I need a rug!!!)
Fabulous brain break sticks (if you're the one who posted these for free please stop by and claim it for credit!)
Writing Center (please excuse the mess...)
Writing Center, reading tree, computer center (again excuse the mess)
Computer center (before the bulletin board was decorated)
Mailboxes
Love my curtains in the closet
Recess Station (Outdoor and Indoor)
Classroom Jobs display... I'm thinking it needs a lighter background, thoughts?
Back bulletin board
Seriously in love with this chevron duct tape! So easily dressed up these cans.
Hanging team signs.
Had to hang my lanterns again this year.
Not hung up yet, but this will be my hanging word wall.
Door Decs! Going to add "sweets" with the kiddos names on them.

Hope you enjoyed the tour!
Teach Run photo ScreenShot2013-07-29at32149PM_zps10463e60.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...