Monday, August 19, 2013

Linking up with Manic Monday...

I'm likning up with Manic Monday at Classroom Freebies
Classroom Freebies Manic Monday
I love having posters for students to refer to when reading or answering questions so they remember the strategies they have learned.
This freebie gives you 2 posters...
1 poster with reading strategies for your kiddos to refer to.
1 poster with answering strategies to help your kiddos prove their answer.
Get your freebie here...

Enjoy your freebie... use them to post in your classroom or even for kiddos to refer to during reading groups!

This afternoon, I'll be posting the official classroom reveal (after my first day of orientation for my new school today)


Teach Run photo ScreenShot2013-07-29at32149PM_zps10463e60.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...